Scott Williams resigns from EPE

After 12 years of being part of the EPE team, the time has unfortunately come for my family and I to venture out and do some other things. When I first arrived here at Graceland, I was (who isn’t?) an Elvis fan but had no idea what the word “fan” really meant. I will always be appreciative of those of you who were here back then and taught me the meaning of the word.

Through the years, our numbers have grown as Elvis fans began using social networks to celebrate, discuss, share, and introduce others to Elvis’ legacy. From the Elvis Presley fan clubs to the Elvis Insiders and Facebook “fans,” it’s been an honor to get to be part of something so fun and exciting.

While I will no longer be an official part of the incredible group of professionals who manage Graceland and make certain Elvis music and movies will be around for generations to come, I will now join all of you - Elvis fans who get to enjoy Elvis’ music, movies, cruises, special events, Elvis Radio and Graceland.

We all had a blast together during Elvis Week 2012 and can now look forward to the Elvis Riverboat Cruise, Christmas Lighting, Elvis’ birthday, the Hawaii celebration and lots more!

Sincerely,

Scott Williams

Best of luck to Scott! Now bring back our Patsy Andersen!!! EPE, Graceland and The Elvis Presley fandom has not been the same since!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away