My Baby won't stop my rocking! says Imelda May - VIDEO


“I love my baby, she has changed my whole life, my priority is her,” says May, 39. “Violet is the boss at the moment. She is coming into the Terrible Twos and telling me what to do. But I still want to rock out. I still have my own personality. I’m not going to lose my own self.”

Imelda May is no X-Factor poppet, she is a proper musician who has been slogging away since she was a teenager, two decades ago. For years she worked day shifts in a care home and sang in pubs and clubs at night. Now she duets with Bono, swaps baby photos with Sir Elton John and sings for the Queen (drawing salty praise from the Duke of Edinburgh, but we’ll come to that). Why is it all happening for her now? “I don’t know! It’s gone mad. All I can say is I’m working hard.”

Read More Here


Source - Telegraph

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away