Elvis Presley In Concert @ Mohegan Sun





James Burton
Ron Feuer & Glen D. Hardin
The Sweet Inspirations & The Imperials
The original Guitar hero - James Burton!
Glen D. & Nathan East
The Imperials
Nathan East , James Burton & Paul Liem on drums
Brian's sister Karen & James Burton
My Mom, Terry Blackwood & Me after the show
Brian's girlfriend Giselle with James Burton
Brian B, Joe Moscheo, my mom & I


Well, it was a fantastic experience. The area was not sold out but pretty well packed. There were fans from all over the north east. It was great to see so many friends. The sound was good, the screens were very clear ( compared to the last time when the show played Foxwoods, the screens were awful). And the last time the show was to play Mohegan, they could not get the screens to work and the show was canceled. A member of the cast told me they all were abit concerned as they were working with some new technicians for the very first time. But everything went off without a hitch. The crowd was quiet to begin with but as the show went on, cheers and hollers were soon being heard. And by the second half the crowd was on their feet many times and even singing along. It was a great crowd.
The merchandise stand had some nice t-shirts especially for these shows and a limited poster. I spoke to Danny, head of merchandise for EPE and he says the merchandise stand tonight at Radio City will have much more.
I also had the chance to speak exclusively with EPE and Stig Edgren indepth about these shows and the possibility of future shows in the USA. I also spoke with them about many other topics which I will tell you about later. Stig also told me he was with Myrna Smith on Xmas eve just before she passed. The last time I saw Stig was at the hospital while visiting with Myrna in August. And some of our conversation will have to remain private. Stig did say he appreicated not only our support of the show but all the fans who attended the show Saturday and the ones who will also attend tonight.
I was told by another cast member that Ronnie Tutt might be at the show tonight. Saturday night, Paul Liem was on drums filling in for Ronnie. I also was told we are in for a few surprises tonight at the show.
Well, my friends I am off to get ready for the show. The best part of it all is sharing the experience with friends. And I'm off to join the gang in the city. I will bring you more updates after the show. Wish you all were here with us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away