Lisa Marie on WWHL - Who is RIley dating? And who isn't she dating EVER!




Last night, LMP KILLED it on WWHL with Andy Cohen!

One caller asked LMP if Riley was still engaged to Magic Mike co-star Alex Pettyfer or dating Robert Pattinson.

LMP: Well, I'm not going to say who she IS with. BUT I will say who she is NOT with and that’s Robert Pattinson. That was a complete lie. The craziest thing since she & Kristen Stewart are like this (She crosses her fingers) They are like best friends. That is a rumor. I’ll be happy to put that to bed. She never said anything. I was like why don’t you say something! As for the other thing, I can be safe, I don’t know what's happening. I can be safe saying that.

Later in the show, Andy returns from a break: I’m in the clubhouse with the lady who owns Graceland, Lisa Marie Presley!

Another caller asks: Lisa, Would you ever let your daughters date a really super over the top mega Elvis fan?

LMP: Well, I know my daughter would not go for an over the top Elvis fan. Particularly, I think she’d have her guard up on that. I think she’d have an instinct to suspect on that one. (snickers)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away