Simon Fuller consulting with Priscilla Presley on Elvis Hologram

Priscilla Presley & Simon Fuller

Simon Fuller is a leading entertainment executive who has made an enormous impact on pop culture for a period of almost thirty years. He created the television sensation American Idol and is the Executive Producer of the dance competition series So You Think You Can Dance.

His record breaking management company XIX Entertainment is the guiding light behind music icons like Annie Lennox, Spice Girls, Amy Winehouse, Carrie Underwood and many others.  He has also built an amazing roster of sports stars including David Beckham, Andy Murray and Lewis Hamilton.  His two luxury fashion labels include Victoria Beckham and Roland Mouret. He was named one of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People and celebrated for his humanitarian work.

Forbes has an in depth interview with Simon Fuller and we noticed he mentioned Priscilla Presley and working with her to make the Elvis hologram a reality.

Forbes: What is next for the ultimate entrepreneur?

Fuller: I kind of always follow my instincts and my passion, so there will always be music in everything I do. The music industry is my first love.  I have recently become very drawn to virtual reality (Fuller is currently the largest share holder of hologram company Pulse, famous for their Tupac and Michael Jackson hologram performances).

I think we can reinvent the entertainment business as we know it through virtual reality. It applies to almost everything. For me, as a creator it gives me the opportunity to re-think things in exciting ways. Priscilla Presley gave me the digital rights to Elvis Presley and I will be consulting with her every inch of the way on creating a virtual reality series around him.



Click Here for Forbes in depth interview with Simon Fuller

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away