Elvis Inspired Tom Jones Gospel Album

Tom Jones has said that his latest album ‘Praise and Blame’ is a tribute to Elvis Presley.
According to MSN, Jones said “[Elvis and I] would stay up all night talking about music. He was surprised I knew gospel songs and wanted to know when I’d record a gospel album. I said I would and this is it.”

Jones made a name for himself singing pop music. Having recorded hits such as ‘It’s Not Unusual’, ‘What’s New Pussycat?’ and ‘The Green Green Grass Of Home’, Jones decided to go to to gospel music at the age of 70 to mixed reviews.

‘Praise and Blame’ was produced by Ethan Johns (Ryan Adams, Kings of Leon, Crowded House) and features a huge list of amazing musicians including Booker T. Jones and Gillian Welch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away