Merry Christmas!



David Letterman says it's not Christmas until Darlene Love sings this song in NYC. Well, I had the honor of seeing Darlene perform earlier this month at the Million Dollar Quartet Broadway show. And I wanted to share this with you. I also had the honor of seeing Darlene rehearse before the show and met her after the show where I talked to her about recording with Elvis, Memphis, her induction into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame and many other subjects and I will be bringing you that complete story after the holidays. So I guess it's Christmas my friends! I hope Santa is very good to all of you! And please be safe traveling during this holiday season!

We'll have a few new stories this holiday weekend and we'll revisit some previous stories as well. I will be away celebrating the holiday with my family and will be back with more news and exclusives on Monday! I look forward to seeing many of you in Memphis very soon!

Merry Christmas Friends!

Megan Murphy
www.backinmemphis.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away