Meet Jerome "Stump" Monroe - The Sweet Inspirations Drummer Who Worked With Elvis Presley


Jerome told backinmemphis.com, " I played drums for the Sweet Inspirations, and opened every Elvis Presley show from 1969-1977. I backed Elvis himself three times. It was a great honor to be able to tour with Elvis for nine years, and an even greater honor that he picked me when he needed someone to play behind him those three times. I still play drums in Las Vegas with my band "A Touch Of Silk" We play great classic R&B, and rock-n-roll songs from the 50's, 60's, and 70's."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away