Message From Carole Regarding Myrna Smith


Dear All:

Several fans have forwarded me an Email from Myrna's son Martin (& his wife Candy), regarding a January 29, 2011 memorial service for Myrna & thanking fans for helping Myrna. In that Email, they mention me by name & say I have been a valuable friend of the family. I want to make sure you all know I am not involved with them or the memorial. While I think it is nice to have a memorial, it would have meant more if Myrna's relatives had done something while she was alive. The fans did it all. Even after Myrna passed away, there was a standoff between her son & brother which delayed the cremation, but it finally went forward & Myrna's brother took her ashes home.

The account at Premier America Credit Union has been closed. The total put into the account was $6,283.60 and the total paid out was $6,294.63 ($5,184.00 to Canyon Oaks for Myrna's care & $1,110.63 to The Alpha Society for cremation, etc.). I think it is amazing that we came within $11.03 of what we needed to take care of Myrna. It is like it was meant to be.

Please give it careful thought before acting if you are thinking of doing anything in Myrna's memory. Thank you for the support & Emails I've received.

Carole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away