Martha Esposito Passed Away

March 20, 2012





Dear Family and Friends,



I wanted to let you all know that Martha passed away last night around 8pm. She was surrounded by family and friends, the chaplain had come by earlier in the day. I will let you all know about a service when I know.



If I did not get a chance to reply to your emails, I would like to that you all for sending your notes and calling during this rough time. Please continue to keep all of us in your prayers. Please feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone you would like.





Sincerely,



Cindy (Esposito) Bahr- Joe's daughter

Comments

  1. so sad CIndy! I met Dad when I was first in Las vegas and reconnected with him again late last year when he visited Melbourne! Please pass over my deepest condolences. Rik Rushton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about Martha's illness last year while visiting Graceland and listening to George Klein talking to joe about her. I went down Graceland mall to Sirius radio station and gave George $20 to forward to Joe for the fundraising. I was so sorry to hear about your loss and my prayers aare with you & your family at this sad time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest in God's Arms, Martha..My prayers are with Joe and the family as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away