Bobby Brown ca$hing in on Whitney Houston's death with new song




Bobby Brown performed last night on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Brown debuted a new song he wrote about life since Whitney Houston's death in which Bobby says he "messed up pretty bad" and begs his late ex-wife "Don't let me die."

Some lyrics include:

"I didn’t realize that every breath I took was from you ... You were my air.”

"I guess I messed up pretty bad ... I didn’t know who you were ... I didn’t know what we had. Now I’m stuck living in the past ... trying to get the pieces back ... but I guess now you’re gone."

Bobby Brown's new album drops in June which is only 4 months after Whitney died.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away