Dock Britt charged with murder of BB Cunningham


Memphis Police have arrested a suspect in a double shooting in East Memphis that left a well-known Memphis musician and a 16-year-old dead.



22-year-old Dock Britt was arrested late Sunday night and charged with First Degree Murder and Attempted First Degree Murder. Right now, he's only facing murder charges for B.B. Cunningham's death. He is not charged with the murder of the 16-year-old.

The shooting happened early Sunday morning at the Cherrycrest Apartments on Cherry Rd. near Kimball Ave.

"The whole area was taped off. I don't know what was going on," said resident Irran Davis.
Investigators say 70-year-old Memphis musician B.B. Cunningham was working as a security guard when he came out to the courtyard to help after he heard gun shots sound off.


BIM: We have been informed that Dock has been released for quite some time. I have been in touch with some who know him and from their comments to me, he seems to be a nice person and loved by his family.

WREG Memphis - Back in Memphis

If anyone wants to give an interview on Dock, email me at, MegmadMurp@aol.com, I promise to be open minded, and honest.

Comments

  1. Diz Fuckd Up How Da Media Turnt Him TO SOMEONE HE ISNT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And how exactly did they do that dumbass? Hes a murderer. End of story

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah? How'd they do that dumbass? I gotta hear this. Hes a murderer... end of story

      Delete
    3. And how exactly did they do that dumbass? Hes a murderer. End of story

      Delete
  2. Exactly! Dock is the TOTAL opposite of what the news made him out to be! I find it extremely hard to believe he's capable of killing anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ts krazy how the meda try to make it seem like he was just destined for disaster idc what nobody says my kuzin aint no murderer and would appreciate it if these lowdown people quit talking down on him real talk # FREE MY LIL KUZO DOCK BRITT HE DIDNT DO IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND WHEN HE WAS TALKING ABOUT LEAVING HE WAS TALKING ABOUT LEAVING THIS UNGRATEFUL CITY CAUSE OF STUFF LIKE THIS ......FREE DOCK BRITT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone who would want to do an interview about Dock, I promise to be open minded and honest, email me at MegMadMurp@aol.com, I don't live in Memphis so ...that should help. It sure helps me! Thank You Lord!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will cause the image they tryna paint of my lil cousin ain't the truth at all I'm yelling free him till I see him!!!!������®

      Delete
  6. mfz still racist out here. it's sum people love to see a person at their lowest especially white people stop hating us blacks catching up with y'all. signed O.g Gottie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll let you review the full article before I write it, if you really feel strongly that Dock is innocent, then I will give you a platform, as long as it's honest and creditible.email me, MegMadMurp@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was in the cell wit that guy at 201 on 2F real guy took care of me while I was there he ain't do that shit he jus 2 real to be a rat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was in the cell wit that guy at 201 on 2F real guy took care of me while I was there he ain't do that shit he jus 2 real to be a rat

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was in the cell wit that guy at 201 on 2F real guy took care of me while I was there he ain't do that shit he jus 2 real to be a rat

    ReplyDelete
  11. U coming home Doc!! U to good a guy to be away from da ones that love u. This is jus a long drawn lesson learned of the company u keep. That's not the way u were raised, we tend to be judged and categorized according to the ones we keep around. He didn't do it tho,my prayers continue to go up for u. FREE DOC

    ReplyDelete
  12. found innocent what dose that say

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away