Linda Thompson recalls a TEMP at Graceland taking advantage of Elvis while he was unconscious




In 1976, Linda Thompson recalls one night at Graceland, waking up and Elvis wasn't in bed.

She says, "Knowing he was under the strong influence of his sleeping medication, I was immediately concerned, and so I went on a search and rescue mission. Finally, I peeked my head into Lisa's room, she wasn't staying with us at the time. But there he was lying on a daybed.

He was sprawled across the sofa, completely out of it, with his pajamas fly open while a Graceland temp kissed him.

I could see the back of his head moving but it looked like he was asleep, or barely clinging to the edge of consciousness."

Linda cleared her throat and the girl jumped, falling to the floor. Linda says the girl said it wasn't what it looked like.

While Elvis struggled to open his eyes enough to look up and focus on her.

She recalls Elvis said, "You should have knocked". Linda said, "Should've knocked? I live here. I shouldn't have to knock. Or walk in to find you kissing another girl."

Elvis says, "I wasn't kissing her. She was kissing me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away