Happy Thanksgiving! A Personal message from me







From my house to yours, Happy Thanksgiving! This year, my family has A LOT to be thankful for. My brother Michael who is deaf was diagnosed with stage 3 kidney failure and right side heart failure 6 months ago. We almost lost him. We spent day and night by his bedside in Christ hospital. They never saw such family support. But We are MURPHY'S and that is what you do for family!
My brother is now staying with me and doing good. Praise GOD!

Enjoy your day with family, love them, soak up the laughs, hug them, and cherish the memories. And if you can't do that, call them. I hope GOD blesses each and every one of you. Enjoy your day!
Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away