Lisa Marie Presley hangs up on radio host who calls Elvis FAT - Listen




Well, Lisa I guess I understand why you sometimes seem standoffish and guarded. It's
ignorant people like this who use your family name to create attention for themselves.
That is, attention they would not get otherwise!

Click the play button above to hear the interview.

The comments were completely disrespectful, and as Elvis would say, "damaging to my little daughter (LISA), to my father, my friends, everyone on stage and to you. (THE FANS)"

But rest assured 35 years after this toad (and the many others who use the Presley name for their own benefit) have left the earth, NO ONE will remember them.



The interview starts off with Lisa Marie talking about her new album and then admits to listening to the Elvis channel on SiriusXM.

The host then asks if she sees Elvis in her dreams, and listen to her answer for yourself, interesting..
if only the buffoons did not ruin it asking if she sees the FAT Elvis. Lisa Marie then hangs up!

Lisa, you're a complicated lady.....but this time, I get it! And I respect you for ending the call.

I, on the other hand, would have ripped his God damn tongue out by the roots!

Listen here to Elvis on Stage Sept 2, 1974

Comments

  1. I listened to those disrespectful bozos from the radio station. Its just disheartening and rude with these type of people. They think they are being unique and funny with these stupid kind of comments. Lisa Marie was correct in hanging up. I wish she would have said they need to be respectful and professional and at least act like they gave a shit. I hate these stupid morning drive time "Zany Zoo Crew" type shows. Program directors think these type of shows are so cool. If I were her manager, I would call the station owner and at least tell them about proper etiquette when they are talking to guests.

    This type of lame crap is just not funny and it really just pisses me off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! These "Morning Zoo" crews try to be Howard Stern. But that's why he is the KING of ALL media!
    No one comes close to him. And as far as interviewers, he's simply the best. He asks all the right questions, he teases a bit but he knows his limit like when he interviewed Lisa Marie. American radio is dead since Stern went to Sirius. No one listens to these people, so now they are getting a lot of attention by disrespecting Lisa Marie & Elvis. I would not bother writing to them, they'll love the attention. They got their 5 minutes of fame thanks to Elvis. Next week, they will go back to being NOBODY again. The phones probably don't even ring at that station.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away