Thank You Elvis Friends!





Words can not begin to express my families' gratitude to the Elvis World. Your flowers, mass cards, calls, emails, cards and prayers have uplifted us. You have all stood by me and my family. And I can not thank you enough. I don't use these 3 words often, but I LOVE YOU ALL!

It was very hard to watch my father suffer so badly but I am so grateful my brother Michael & I were there to say goodbye, let him know it was ok to go and that we love him always!

This is long overdue, I've started this post many times.... it's been difficult these past 6 months but I still want everyone to know we love you and thank you! Your incredible support even now has been overwhelming. I am truly grateful to have you all in my life. I am so blessed.

First, my amazing mother whose strength and courage we can only admire. Secondly, my best friend for 25 years, Brian B and his sister Karen who were there for us every step of the way. I can not imagine a day without you, my friend. I love you! Patsy Andersen & Jerry Presley. Patsy is my Memphis Ma, my dear friend and mentor. Linda Lenzi & family, my amazing loyal friend.

Rhea Edenfield, my longtime friend. Nereida & Russ Howe, two of the kindest people I know. Cathy and Frank Saladino, my second mother and friend. Your wisdom and love guided me through this.
Linda and Sally, Thank you always. Kelly and Randall Bart, my dear friends who are with me through thick & thin.

Jennie Carpenter, you are an angel. Your cards, little notes through the last 6 months were so thoughtful and uplifting.

Also, Sharon Parker, Kathy and my Hawaiian family, Chuck & Diane, Mandy Gordon, Ruth Shepard, Sylvain, Elvis Memories Belguim, Cynthia Sylvia, Sandie Stevens, Phyllis Hill, Sun Records, Dianne Harmon - Elvis Angels, Shreveport, LA., Paul, Cathy & Steve Curtis, Leila Hasemann, Helen Brown, Kay Lipps,Tom Nagy, Johanna Hussain, Cynthia Pearl, Tony Grova, Ton Peeters, Amy Suzanne, Mike Freeman, Betty Presley, Liz Rogers, Jene Brown, Dennis Carey, Kim Atherton, Priscilla LeBlanc,Renata Ginter, Andrew Wolczyk , Jay Gordon, Theresa & Ronnie McDowell, Abby Reeves, Janet McNally, Laura Levin, Kay Lipps, Donna Vecchione, Kathy Garrison, Bev Caldwell, Casey Defalco, Billy-Jo Smith, Jackie Demarco, Barbara Phillips, Tom Salva, Jolene Kay, Alison Clement, Eileen Roszkowski, Caryn Lagreca, Angel Santiago, Roseangela Guadagno, Alexandra Szemple, Lisa Caldarone, Karen Clarke, Margaret Freisinger, Jane Anderson,  Jonothan O'Donnell, Peter, J Smith, Paul and my family, my Aunt Madeline & Uncle Bob, My Aunt Jane, my cousins Gregg & Donna Trautmann, and Eric Trautmann.


Thank You ALL & God Bless!

If you would like to add a message to my family:

My Dad's guest book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away