Thank You, Thank You Very Much EPE!

During Elvis Week, I bought this EW 13 t-shirt. It was still in the shopping bag when I unpacked my things in Nashville just after Elvis Week. I took the shirt out to wash and noticed a hole in the back of the shirt.

I contacted EPE who immediately responded with apologies. Sadly, they had no more shirts! They were completely SOLD OUT!

So now I had to make the choice, return the shirt for a refund or keep the shirt with the hole. I needed to sleep on that one. It was a hard decision because I have every ELVIS WEEK t-shirt since the 10th anniversary.

Well, I decided to return it. Maybe it was a sign it was time to stop collecting the shirts. So I went to the post office in Nashville & sent it back to Graceland.

And then EPE contacted me, they had gone out of their way to locate another shirt for me. I was beyond happy!

And it quickly arrived in the mail via UPS.
So I wanted to share this with you all. EPE was extremely helpful, apologized and solved this for me immediately.

I know I am one of the first fans to complain about things but I think it's nice to recognize the positive things too!

So to everyone at EPE, Thank You for yet another wonderful Elvis Week, your hard work, lack of sleep, time away from your families and your smiles in spite of it all;) 
And for your help with my t-shirt.....

Thank You, Thank You Very Much EPE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away