Marie Osmond's new music video - Music is Medicine



Marie Osmond's new album, Music is Medicine will be released on Friday, April 15th. Check out her new music video above. Use the link below to pre-order the CD before Friday for a discount.

"I wanted you all to know what this album means to me; it comes from my heart and soul. I wanted to do it, to sing, because life is so beautiful at every stage. The hard times, they are simply the defining moments that make us who we are. Life, like the quote says “It ain’t over ’til the fat lady sings” –and I have Nutrisystem…so… that’s not going to happen again! LOL.

So… I’m singing, with all my heart and soul. That’s why this album is so special for me; each song has its own story and it’s own personal meaning. I hope you will find your connection and meaning in each song as well.

I am so grateful to all of you for your love and support throughout my career. I am thrilled for you to hear this new album, “Music is Medicine” because for me, music has always been a healing balm for my soul. Through all the ups and downs, music has always been there for me!"   Marie Osmond 

 Order Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away