Riley Keough met with call girls while researching her role in The Girlfriend Experience






The Hollywood Reporter interviewed Riley Keough about her role on Starz, The Girlfriend Experience. HR asked Elvis Presley's granddaughter if she did any research into high-end sex work.

Here's Riley's answer:

I met with call girls — and they weren't crazy! They were actually very smart women; most of them were probably more intelligent than me. It kind of put me in my place, and it opened my eyes to the fact that there are intelligent college students putting themselves through school that way and enjoy it. I didn't know anything about sex work before, but it was fine because I was playing Christine as she discovers this.


BIM:  Riley has never come across as DUMB to me. Although this show is not my cup of tea and I worry about FREAKS doing weird things after seeing this. Watching the first few episodes, I was a bit uncomfortable and embarrassed seeing ALL of Elvis Presley's granddaughter and the things she had to do for the role. But That's just me. 

Being an Elvis fan, I of course wondered what EP would think of this. Personally, I think Riley is a very classy smart woman as well as an extremely talented actress. Looking at her, of course we see her mom Lisa but she reminds me so much of Priscilla Presley. She has Priscilla's grace and class for sure, and she is soft spoken like Priscilla. In this interview, she also comes across as very humble.

To read the full interview, Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away