Riley Keough talks about watching The Girlfriend Experience with Mom, Lisa Marie Presley (VIDEO)





Last week Riley Keough was in NYC where she appeared on NBC's Late Night with Seth Meyers to promote her show, The Girlfriend Experience which is currently airing on Starz.

In the show, where she plays a law student who becomes a high-end call girl, her character is seen masturbating, inserting a tampon, and even having wild sex with clients. Here she talks about watching the show with her mom, Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis Presley and Priscilla Presley.

She admitted: 'I have sat down with mom and watched it. I fast-forwarded some parts.'

'I haven't shown my dad, but my mom is very young for a mother and kind of progressive and understands.

'I don't have very conservative parents. She liked it.'

BIM:  Sounds like Lisa Marie is a very supportive parent. I wonder how Granddad would handle this if he were still living? Sorry, I'm an Elvis fan, What Would Elvis Think? always is a thought!

I couldn't find a clip of just Riley's appearance. So above is the full show.

Source: NBC/DailyMail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away