Lisa Marie Presley was bamboozled not only by husband


Recent divorce documents reveal all of Lisa Marie's struggles. She was not only allegedly USED and ABUSED financially by her soon to be ex but also her business manager.

The Daily Mail uncovered these documents which reveal the horror and heartbreak Lisa has been dealing with recently.








Lockwood was demanding that a post-nuptial agreement that the two had signed in 2007 should be torn up. That document said neither party should have a claim on the assets of the other in the event of the marriage breaking down. RIGHTFULLY SO! He signed it in 2007 BUT NOW TEN YEARS LATER has an issue with it? PLEASE! 

This is a Pansy

Now Lockwood is demanding $40,000 a month spousal support and $100,000 toward his legal costs, saying he was coerced into signing the document.

Lockwood said that Presley claimed she was worth $60 million at the time the document was signed, but he said that she is actually worth more as she did not fully disclose her assets.

Why does it matter how much She WAS or IS worth? 

None of that MONEY is YOURS. 

That money is Elvis' MONEY and he wanted HIS FLESH and BLOOD, Lisa and her children to have it. 

WHAT NERVE!

Lisa says she is paid $4,361 a month from a job she keeps at Graceland. Lisa's reported net worth has been estimated as high as $300 million but many celebrities see their net worth over inflated on line.

'I am hopeful that I will be able to pay my lawyer $5,000 per month over the next three months to maintain his representation through the hearing,' she said.

She said she only keeps the Graceland job to pay health insurance for her, Lockwood and the twins.

She PAYS HIS health insurance and does not demand he pay half for the girls. 

You got nerve Pal! 

Health insurance is expensive! 

Elvis isn't going to pay your bills much longer! 

Obamacare, here you come!

'Approximately a year ago I discovered that he had spent over a million dollars of my separate property funds without my consent,' Presley said in the court papers. 'When I confronted (him), he acknowledged that he had spent the amount on my credit cards.
'I discontinued his access to my credit card at that time.

'Soon thereafter, I learned that my former business managers had misused my funds,' she added in the documents. 'While I am still investigating, I understand that there was extreme misappropriation.

'Additionally, American Express and other entities are considering legal action against me for hundreds of thousands of dollars that they contend I owe them.'

The ex should have to pay HALF or ALL of his share that Lisa was unaware of! This is just wrong! Just because someone has money doesn't mean ANYONE ELSE is JUST ENTITLED TO IT!

She said she no longer has anything like the $60 million she had at the time the post-nuptial was signed.

'I am considering all options to deal with the massive debt that exists, caused by my former business manager and (Lockwood).

15th century manor home  in Sussex, England, 'is no longer an asset.' She said that she still owes nearly $5.4 million on it, but it has a fair market value of just $2 million.

'It has a negative value as my former business manager failed to make payments and now the taxes owed are in excess of the value of the property. I will be responsible for any deficiencies if the property is seized,' Lisa says in court documents.

Apart from the house, she said the only thing she has of value is her jewelry which she estimated to be with a little over $320,000 and a $1.8 million life insurance policy. The only vehicle she lists is a $3,500 Vespa scooter.

Lisa is a 'singer/songwriter' but states,  'Currently I derive no income as a singer/songwriter and I have never supported myself from my income as a singer/songwriter.'

Since moving back to California after the split, Lisa has not had 'stable housing.'

'I lived briefly with my mother, in treatment, and then with friends rent free,' she said.

And there it is .....YOUR confirmation Lisa Marie WAS IN TREATMENT. 

Many who CLAIMED to know her said it was all untrue and I told you guys, 
ANYONE who TRULY knows Lisa would NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE OR DENY these stories.

Lisa has not 'in any way' lived her old life since she learned the extent of her financial crisis.

Is Lockwood making more than Lisa?

'My understanding… is that (he) has been working with a friend of his and composing music for iTunes. I also understand he assists in the valuation, purchase, and sale of guitars.

'I do not know the amount of his actual monthly income, but I contend that he has some income which he is choosing not to disclose.' says Lisa.

He sure BOUGHT A LOT OF GUITARS while married to Lisa with Elvis' money! Elvis himself did not have that many guitars!

Lisa claims Lockwood had given their daughters a large, fully-stocked saltwater fish tank, season passes to Universal Studios, laptop computers, cell phones, extravagant dresses and shoes, toys, jewelry, numerous dinners, trips to the cinema, theater, ice rinks and the amusement park at Santa Monica Pier, all within the last six months.

'In the last month I have observed (Lockwood) driving a new car, a black Ford SUV which he neglected to mention to the court,' she added.

Presley lists 11 bank accounts, mainly held in banks in Jacksonville, Florida. One has just $6.50 in it and another has $9.88. The amounts total nearly $105,000.

Lisa owes $7.3 million in back income tax - most of which is in Britain where she and Lockwood lived for a period of time.

She also owes another $655,000 of other debt, including $212,000 owed on credit cards.


Do I see another Elvis auction in the future? 

If so, add Lockwood's guitars, expensive hats and clothing to the list. 

Why should only the legacy of Elvis Presley be scattered across the globe to pay off HIS Alleged DEBT. 

And Lisa, it's time to TCB! 

Trust No One! 

Take some financial advice from Suze Orman.

There is no independence like financial independence especially for a woman!

You can't live for today,  you have to also PLAN for tomorrow. 

Wishing Lisa and her family the very best in the future. 

Click Here to read MUCH MORE

(Source - Back in Memphis, Daily Mail)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away