Elvis Presley's granddaughter Riley Keough on Live with Kelly and Ryan (VIDEO)




Elvis Presley's grand daughter is a very successful actress. She stopped by Live with Kelly and Ryan here in NYC this week to talk about her new movie,“It Comes at Night,” which is scheduled to premiere June 9. It's a SCARY one! My favorite kind!
Riley has SIX, yes SIX movies coming out this year!
Ryan asks Riley about Elvis and visiting Graceland. Riley talks about the family spending Christmas at Graceland. She says they let the fans finish their tours and do not interrupt the tours and then have a family dinner.
Ryan says Riley is afraid of the dark and a red door! Riley says she sleeps with the lights on. But she's as afraid in a hotel because there are so many people around. The interview is very short and unfortunately, the hosts talk too much. Let Riley talk!
Riley is a gorgeous young lady!
Fox News - "Even though she's the granddaughter of Elvis Presley, Riley Keough said it's always been up to her whether or not she pursued a life in showbiz.
“I didn’t feel like I had no choice, but… it was something that was attainable to me,” the 28-year-old actress told the New York Daily News. “As opposed to a lot of people I hear are like ‘Oh, I thought I’d never be an actor.’ It didn’t feel as unattainable, because I was around a lot of it.”
Keough explained that unlike her grandfather, or even mother Lisa Marie Presley, she wanted to chase her passion for acting — not music. That’s why she isn’t concerned with constant reminders that she’s related to The King of Rock ‘n’ Roll. “I’m a generation removed, so I don’t feel that pressure very hard,” she said. “I’m also just trying to act. I think if I was a musician, maybe that would be a stressful thing, but I don’t really feel that.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away