Sun Records Season 2 needs to happen!




CMT’s head of development Jayson Dinsmore told Deadline.

“Originally we had planned for it to be a three-night events, and we morphed the development into a limited-run series,” Dinsmore said of Sun Records, which got a boost by airing behind Nashville. “It always was to be a limited-run series. It did extremely well but there are no current plans for additional episodes. We may revisit you never know because it did quite well.”
But a few weeks ago, I was in Nashville and a big birdie told me there is a possibility Sun Records season 2 will return. Now whether that is on CMT, or a streaming service like Netflix or Hulu, time will tell. I will update you if there is a way to let the folks in tv land know we want to see it return.....I will add those details here very soon!
Personally, I think tv shows do not get a chance to warm up to audiences. They get cancelled too quick. I would like to see a few changes to the show but I think it is important to continue. There are so many amazing Rock n Roll stories to be told!
I really want to see the Million Dollar Quartet session recreated for the younger folks. And I want audiences to meet the legendary Cowboy Jack Clement!
Don't know that name? Google it and get on youtube NOW!




This show will keep the legacy of Sun Records, Sam Phillips, Elvis Presley and Rock n Roll going!

This amazing cast is just the right story tellers of Rock N Roll!

Sign the petition by clicking HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away