Barbara Eden Talks About Working With Elvis Presley


Actress Barbara Eden has a new book out titled, Jeannie Out of the Bottle. She is best known for her role in, I dream of Jeannie. But Elvis fans know her best for her role in Elvis Presley's film, Flaming Star.



Barbara had this to say about working with Elvis, "He was a delight, a lovely guy. He was very well bred by his mother who had taught him manners. I'd walk on the set and he'd stand up immediately and pull a chair out for me. We laughed and flirted but it was tame, it was sweet. Years later I was with my second husband and we saw him in Vegas and Elvis said to him, 'How did you ever get with her? I tried!' I looked at him like, 'What? Come on,' but it was nice."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvis Presley's Forgotten Children - The National Enquirer 2 year worldwide investigation

Did Linda Thompson cheat on Elvis Presley with his own band member?

Sheila Caan has passed away